The route: accessibility
- The route is approximately 7 km long.
- The route mainly progresses along unpaved roads and paths.
- You can take a short-cut at two places along the route, via a shorter path (at the 17 bridges and at the Pede mill).
- In rainy weather, sturdy walking shoes are advisable.
- There are alternative routes (indicated on the route with orange signage in the form of the Bruegel's Eye logo) along paved roads for visitors with reduced mobility, wheelchair users and pushchairs. The sanitary facilities for visitors with a disability and the nursing table for babies can be found next to the starting point / visitor's pavilion, Plankenstraat 23 in Itterbeek.